Trademark/Service Mark Applications
1. A power of attorney duly legalized up to the Angolan Consulate or apostilled according to the Hague Convention.
2. Prints of the mark.
3. The full particulars of the applicant.
4. The list of the goods and/or services to be covered by the mark.
5. A certificate of incorporation or an extract from the Commercial Register with a verified Portuguese translation duly legalized or apostilled.
The same documents required for a first registration.
1. Deed of assignment in Portuguese, signed by both parties, notarized and legalized by the Consul of Angola.
2. Power of Attorney, in Portuguese, signed by the assignee, notarized and legalized up to Consul of Angola.
1. Power of Attorney legalized up to Angolan Consulate (can be filed within 3 months).
2. Details of the Applicant.
3. Specifications, claims formal drawings and abstract in Portuguese (can be filed within 3 months).
4. Priority document (if claiming priority).
5. Assignment Deed(s) Notarized (can be filed within 3 months).
1. Power of Attorney legalized up to Angolan Consulate.
2. Assignment Deeds Notarized (can be filed within 3 months).
3. A certified copy of the priority document (if claiming Priority).
4. Full name, address & description of the applicant.
5. Short description of the Design (around 50 words).